Friday, August 22, 2008

August 22nd, 2008

Elida R.--I need another prayer for my kids now. Please pray for Melissa, Wade and grandkids Weston and Sydney. Bruce, (their friend) and his children. They are going to try to leave Florida beach today to travel back home today. They will probably run into alot of rain from FAY all the way home. So I'm praying for safe travel.

Maggie W.--Please pray for my daughter and family. They are going on a trip to Indiana via road travel to and from. Pray for God's conditinual hedge of protection. Also, pray for my friend Esther's granddaughter, Juliana, who has croup. And...for my cousin Diane, who is completing her move into her new home in Illinois and dealing with health issues, and her daughter's tuition in chiropractic school. She needs lots of grace! Thank you!

No comments: