Thursday, December 13, 2007

December 2nd, 2007

  • Pray for my brother-in-law LB Polley; he is undergoing treatment for cancer.--Jo Ann B.
  • World peace.--Tommy O.
  • For the continuous progress of Beverly Vallejos and family. Children in terrible situations all over the world.--Sara R.
  • Prayers for the family of Fernando L. Fernando was killed Thursday night and leaves a wife and 2 teenage daughters.--Trey & Jennifer W.
  • Please pray for my family's safety over the holidays and our new church home.--Carrie D.
  • Help me to find a good church for my family. Douglas F.
  • My upcoming surgery (Eric). For Sunny H., guide her on her journey; keep all our soon-to-be mother well.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • James W.--stress and just diagnosed w/celiac disease; upper GI on 12/3/07.--Jennifer W.
  • Cont'd prayer for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family. Mary & Henry P.; my parents (Bill & Kathy), me.--Aprille M. N.
  • Please pray for me and my husband Gil. He wants to go through with the divorce.--Kathy R.
  • Please pray for us, our finances, as I start my new job teaching tomorrow.--Frances G.
  • Please pray for all our troops overseas, esp. my friend Peg's son, Devin, who left last Thursday for 15 mos. in Baghdad.--Heather G.
  • Please continue to pray for my family and what God is doing to put it back together.--Sylvia O.
  • That my faith and trust in Christ will continue to grow. That I'll stay focused on God's hope and promises.--Nancy H.
  • Pray for our unborn child. Possible complications. Pray for my wife.--Joshua H.
  • Praise God for another answered prayer. Our God is so big, so awesome that we can't even start to pray big enough!--Pat B.
  • Financial-Family salvation-Julie's salvation (daughter in law)-healing for my hip (Sue).--Larry & Sue T.
  • Pray for great health, good eating habits. Self-discipline. I pray for awareness, wisdom, to raise my kids the right way.--Tami M.
  • Gordon W.-pancreatic cancer; Caroline & Jay C.; Praise - Caden C. home from hospital.--Joe & Cookie W.
  • Our daughter Dawn H. was hit by a truck on Wed. night. She was walking and a truck hit her. She is okay. God watching over her that night. They have not found the truck yet.--Christine N.
  • Pray for my niece Son, who wants to commit suicide due to her lupus pain. Praying for Zak! Pray for families to come together @ Christmas in God's peace & love & joy. Pray for our troops.--Maggie W.
  • Pray for my daughter, Heather, grandchildren, Lauryn A. & Colin to look for God in their lives and return to TCC and our connection family.--Sharon L. P.
  • Praise--Richard's back is better! Please pray for complete healing.--Maria O.
  • Randy & Dayna R.-they're searching for a house in Kyle.--Ashely R.
  • Blake H. & Clarissa C. starting new. Dayna & Randy R. finding a new house. Afredo C. health.--Clarissa C.
  • Our daughter Crystal L. has breast cancer and they have to take her baby at 30 weeks. That is 1 month earlier. Then she will have to start treatment. She is 22 years old.--Christine N.
  • All my family & friends. Bettering my life. I'm having many family & financial problems. Thank you. God Bless.--Randy R.
  • Praise Report: Dan's job is going great.--Dan & Tiffany K.
  • For my dad's leg and back to get better soon.--Andres O.
  • Salvation for my daughters, Candace F. & Ashley B.
  • Solace over father's death. Please pray for my family and help us through this loss.--Teresa T.

No comments: