Monday, April 19, 2010

April 18th 2010

  1. T.L.--I just wanted to thank all of my friends and church family for your prayers. Our family has gone through many days and nights not knowing how the Lord would turn our sorrow into joy. This morning He did it. My mom is on the road to recovery!
  2. V.B.--Safety & salvation for a loved one who is an alcoholic living in the world only; marriage restoration; financial blessings for cancer bills, this month & beyond.
  3. Y.&C. V.--Bless my Christopher, protect and heal him. Guide me. Thank you for our blessings.
  4. M.B.--Pray for Britney's body to knock out whatever she has. Pray for Joe to get used to his new medicine.
  5. J.&T.W.--For volunteers to be motivated and plentiful, both to work on the building and to serve on Sundays; for TCC pastors & leaders and their families. For TCC marriages and all families to be protected, strengthened & in unity.
  6. L.S.--Carol, macular degeneration. Niece's family to church regularly. My financial situation.
  7. W.M.--Continue to pray that we will receive our house at God's will! Also, for all my children, continue to work in them!
  8. G.&G.T.--Eva, David, Oralia, Olivia, Margaret, Vanessa, Alex, Chris.
  9. R.&D.C.--Prayer to sell or rent our house in ME.
  10. S.&D.McC.--Continued prayer for my marriage, family, jobs for my children. May we all come closer to Jesus. Praise God!
  11. D.R.--Praying for my stepson. He needs God & I wanna see his life change. Praying for my family & our commitment to God & church.
  12. S.P.--To find a weekend group, possibly to meet every other Saturday at my house because my husband travels so much.
  13. M.A.--That I pass my series 63 Exam.
  14. A.R.--School, family, the new church building that it will be finished soon.
  15. I thank God for our new business. We're grateful for TCC prayers!
  16. D.&F.M.--Praise God for all health care workers. Added strength in the months to come to fight the good fight.
  17. L.&R.--My family's relationship with Christ.
  18. J.C.--Margie, Jerry, Samantha, Sienna. Margie & Jerry are alcoholics. Please pray for direction in their life. Jennifer seeing a married man, Mark, whose wife just had a baby.
  19. M.W.--Pray for Marsha-marriage uncertainty. Pray for people to become God's children. Pray for Zeke, work & health. Pray for Sandi & Victor; Victor is a neighbor waiting on a liver transplant, tonite he went to the hospital due to bleeding in the brain. Continue to pray for Mandy, lost, eating disorder and on drugs.
  20. ..?--Isaac and Greg.
  21. J.&C.W.--Montie-health issues.
  22. J.W.--Please pray for Samantha & baby Bradyn. Samantha is still having high blood pressure & Bradyn is in NICU. 3 lbs 15 oz., born 6 weeks early.
  23. C.C.&A.C.--Alfred, back pain; Judith, very sick; Audrey, regain parents' trust; Christina, find myself to forgive; Kevin, to come to church.
  24. M.&Mrs.S.C.--Pray for Anna.
  25. B.F.--Praying for my son Russell, in Afghanistan, & my family. Praying my wife Cirly & her family, find Christ of Jesus!
  26. R.&A.W.--Praise the Lord! Our move into the new house went great! All is well.
  27. G.S.--Just wanted to tell y'all how wonderful God is. He is awesome. He really listens and puts things into action. All the difficulties He is holding me up!
  28. A.G.--A year ago my life changed. I turned to God for help. Just wanted to say thank you to the TCC for their support; helped me through that tough time.
  29. D.G.--I would like for y'all to pray for my son-he is in prison. He should be coming home in a month. And I would like for him to start coming to church.
  30. O.C.--I lost my way and I am excited to find my way back. Thank you.

No comments: