Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 23rd 2009

M.P.--That I don't have tons of homework this week.
A.W.--Bram.
S.D.L.-J.--Lift up my friend Dawn's friend who lost her 6-yr granddaughter last night in a car accident. Continue to pray for the Florias for miracles of healing and all their needs. Pray that the Lord makes a way for us to send __ to SMBA this week, allowing him to skip 6th grade.
L.M./C.K.--Please pray for us to find a caregiver/adultsitter for my mother.
B.W.--For Baby Faith, that the Lord will bring her into this world healthy and strong.
H.Family--I went back to work. What a blessing.
K.D.--Pray for rain!!
D.&F.M.--Week 5 for Dean of bath chem & radiation. Keep his positive attitude & strength.
H.G.--Healing prayers for Dean & Marcus. For Mom, as she heads to Montana to see my brother.
S.W.--Norma, my nana, will be having skin cancer surgery later in Sept. Pray for success & strength. She is 93 years old.
M.O.--Pray that the Lord guide me to the right job for me. Also, protection for my kids--going back to school.
S.G.--Pray for healing: Marcus, Rod's mother, Dean, place hand on each to heal.
A.M.N.--Contd prayer for: Amanda & Mary, Kachmarsky family, Mary & Henry, Megan, my parents Kathy & Bill, my ankle & finances.
E.Family--Cont'd prayer for the Florias. Please pray for all our students, faculty & parents for a great school year.
M.W.--Pray for all teachers, administrators, children, as they take on another year of school. Pray for all disobedient hearts & minds. Pray for Bram, Sandi--health. Pray for Alex, Zeke, Melissa--pray for God's direction in their lives. For TCC.
F.G.--Please pray for the new school year. For students and teachers.
N.--Protect my kids as they return to school. Guide me to a safe & loving daycare for Alyssa when I return to work. Relieve these thoughts of stress of returning to work & being w/out pay. I know we'll be okay. Just a little anxiety. Amen.
J.C.--Gretchen--urgent prayer. Alfred, back pain. The kids, going back to school. All kids.
B.&M.W.--Bubba going to Air Force Basic training Monday, 8/24.
K.B.--Please pray that I get over the anxiety I've been experiencing. Pray for health for Tara and Mike.
G.&G.T.--To be firmly planted in the Lord. My family and I.

No comments: