Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aug 2nd 2009

T.L.--Our church family & our pastors and their family. Salvation of the lost.
C.W.--I want to commit on building my relationship with God and pray that my daughter is cared for and I will lead from temptation.
K.W.--Pray for Mike M....that he recovers from his brain injury.
J.C.--Continue to pray for my husband Alfred. Severe back pain. Need of prayer. Gretchen. In need of prayer. For Stephen.
D.&L.S.--Please pray for Lisa's diabetes testing to come back negative. If positive, me me strength & encouragement to deal w/the issues. Thank you.
E.&S.W.--Please pray for my sister Genelle. She makes poor choices in life that not only greatly affect her life in a bad way but also those who love her. She needs help.
J.&J.P.--Lucas (15) depression, teenage confusion abusive father who is alcoholic, dealing w/all this.
C.&E.L.--Pray for my grandmother, Elsie, who continues to have pain all over. Pray for less pain for her Pray for brother Bryce, who continues to battle alcoholism and smoking addiction.
M.W.--Pls. pray for safety of trip to Colo. by my dtr & fam. Aug. 6. Praise God for granddtr's 14th birthday.
A.C.--Pray for Teresa on Aug. 12. She is getting cancer testing. She needs strength & peace.
J. & L.W.--Pray for the Watson family. Pray for the Gary Job Corps bible study. Pray for Jesse's father's mom.
F.G.--Please continue to pray for our family and our finances.
J.&L.T.--Pray for our son to come back safely from Afghanistan.
R.&D.C.--Prayer for Ray to find a better job.
R.D.--Prayer for Gregg & Shalinda in their quest to follow the Lord's will for their lives.
B.W.--For God to continue to watch over and protect our unborn baby girl.
A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda & Mary & family. Mary & Henry, Megan. My parents Kathy & Bill, my ankle.
A.R.--For school, my ankle, my family.
Y.V.--Keep Christopher in prayer; he is having seizures; will be testing on Monday.
S.D-J.--Pray for TCC to find a permanent mtg place. Lift the boys as they get ready to go back to school. Pray for Katie's situation to continue using the park for bootcamp. Lift up Tami and what she's going through.
D.&F.M.--As Dean goes into 2nd week of chem & radiation that he continue to "let go and let God" see him through this journey.
D.B.--Brandon & Nylee, Layla, bring them closer together as a family. Melton, healing after surgery.
A.&M.--Family unity, spiritual welfare, adequate employment for me. Thank you.
S.S.-N.--My family's openness to Jesus and not religion.
J.B.--Recently married; success in my business.

No comments: