Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aug 9th 2009

J.&M.B.--Travel mercies for Joe & Letha. Different trips.
D.M.--Thank you for the prayers on Sat. God showed me and gave me all I need to get my new home. I owe it all to God's power and your prayers. Thank God.
R.&D.C.--We need prayer concerning our house in Maine. Find renters for it. Thank you.
K.W.--PTL--my friends moved here from WI. PTL--I got a new job. Please continue praying for my husband Brett to open his hear for God. Thanks.
S.D.-J.--Please pray for our finances and that we'll find a reasonably priced vehicle to replace my car.
T.&J.W.--Teachers preparing for school; jobs/finances for TCC members; prayers for TCC finances & future; prayers for TCC marriages; for our pastors, their wives and families.
A.M.--Praise God for blessings my daughter and I with a trip to NYC. Prayer for me for spiritual guidance.
D.&L.M.--Praise Report--returned safely to USA. Time in Kyrqyzstan. Pray for the church continue to grow & mature.
M.P.--That no one would try to use my phone (it's lost).
A.O.--To find a cure for autism.
R.&I.G.--Pray for our family, that our trip to NY goes well and we come back safe and we are safe of harm while there.
D.&F.--Pray for strength during 3 weeks of radiation.
F.G.--Please pray for Braying as he travels to Iowa this week.
A.W.--Tim went to school with me. He drove his car into the river & broke his skull and neck and is bleeding on his brain. Thursday night he was in surgery for 4 hours.
M.W.--Praise God for the heart of so many loving people. Pray forAunt Bea, as she mourns the passing of her 2nd son. Pray for my dtr & family who traveling in Colorado. Pray for RAIN! Pray for my neighborhood & homeowners assn as we take on mgmt. company (lots of people are behind in dues)
J.C.--Please continue to pray for my husband Alfred; lives with constant pain. Gretchen, urgent prayer.
T.&B.--Pray for us to sell our home in Little Rock, AK. We just moved here last Tuesday.

No comments: