Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aug 1st 2010

  1. A.R.--That two-a-days will go smoothly & that I will make varsity.
  2. S.C.--House to sell.
  3. K.W.--I feel so down. Please pray for me. Have a good week for me.
  4. E.L.--My Family. Dennis, Marissa & Marcie.
  5. R.&A.W.--Taking a life-altering test on Sat., Aug. 7th @ 3:30. A little nervous but some prayer power would help. I can become a teacher if I pass!!
  6. J.W.--For Amy-chemo; Julie-chemo; Marriages-Kim & K; J & S; and others; for TCC ministry leaders; for an outpouring of new volunteers.
  7. J.&J.C.--Adison (3 yrs old) - severe dog bites to her face, will need lots of facial surgery, we pray for a miracle, pray for her mom Carrie.
  8. N.F.--To having a good semester and everything working out for the better.
  9. G.&G.T.--Paul, Herman, Lori, Viola, Oralia, Martha, Alvin, Gilbert Jr., Raye, Lora, Tori.
  10. C.G.L.--For new job for me & financial peace. For Aunt Jan who is having health issues. For Brother Kirk to find peace and realize his sister & brothers love him.
  11. A.W.--John is retaking ASVAB.
  12. B.F.--My son-my family & Cindy's family. Also, my friend Betsy, good health.
  13. C.&G.B.--Gary.
  14. T.T.--For my sister Connie & her family in a difficult situation w/her job loss due to her health.
  15. H.G.--Please pray over the pre-teens & sponsors as they travel & enjoy camp this week. Also, safe travel home for all TCC's returning from vacation this week.
  16. S.H.--Please, please pray for the stress I am dealing with related to my lawsuit to be relieved. Please also pay for my lawsuit to end soon!
  17. S.C.--Pray for Debbi coming home on Tuesday.
  18. B.W.--Miss you all so much! The building looks great!
  19. M.W.--Continue to pray for my bro-in-law, Roger. Pray for baptisms on 8/8. Praise God our granddtr will turn 15 this week. Pray for my dtr & granddtr as they go to Pennsylvania next week. Pray for my son Zeke.
  20. Y.V.--Bless my Christopher. He has developed tics. Will have EEG on Monday. Pray for healing. Cure his autism.
  21. J.&C.W.--Joe & Jan. Mark L.'s family; Carolyn & Jim. Amy.
  22. H.T.--Michael & Leena.
  23. E.C.--Family, friends Grace; new job.
  24. K.&A.M., R.M.--We want to join the church. Ramon. Pray for God's will in my older son's life as he seeks God's face in where he will serve.
  25. J.F.--Soliz Family. Deal with daughter's cancer.
  26. V.B.--Prayers for financial miracle to pay mortgage & bills, marriage restoration, peace & friendsips for a widowed mother.
  27. A.S.--Thanks for family. Trip here in San Antonio & Austin area, for safe return to Baytown, Tx.
  28. E.S.--For my family.
  29. A.F.--I pray to get closer to God. I want to be able to see my daughter again.
  30. F.G.--Please pray for my brother, his wife-they are expecting their first child soon.
  31. Received this prayer request from a good friend in Texas (Christina): All, I am totally worn out here and and asking you to please keep us in your prayers if it's not too much to ask. Had to send dad to the hospital for a few weeks for rehab after he broke ribs...again...by not using the walker and being ornery. He is mad at me for that but it had to be done. Alzheimer's really is a challenge. Mom's rehab from the stroke is going well but her brain is not totally together, she is a bit discombobulated. She sucks a lot of energy out of Cassidy and me! Praise in this report, my blood counts this month came back great so the Leukemia is really REALLY going away this time! :) As many of you know the job hunt is yielding offers from other states and even countries (Germany and Ireland to be exact) and nothing from SA where I need to be to care for my folks. Poor Cassidy has spent her summer caring for elderly grandparents and really being a blessing. She has not had much of a summer at all, we have not had a 24 hour period since June 2nd that did not include taking care of someone, be it cooking, cleaning, taking them to the doctor, helping with occupational therapy, running errands, etc. Thanks in advance for prayers.
  32. D.N.U.--She is needing healing from her ailments. It is holding her back from being active and from doing what she would like. Pray the blood of Jesus will heal her.




No comments: