Wednesday, April 4, 2007

April 1st, 2007

  • I am grateful for the Connection Church, your constant prayers for myself & my family. Thank you for all of your support & ask for your continued prayers for health and spirituality - Amelia
  • Continued prayers for our work situations. - Williams
  • Sale of house in Austin - Melissa
  • Be bolder in Christ; bring family closer to Jesus - Darla
  • Daughter Jenna - continued healing - Tom & Sue Ellen
  • For Beverly V. - Sara
  • For agreement to honor the Lord and live as a child of light through my thoughts and attitude that I would not give the devil a foothold in my life. - Dena
  • For Christian missionaries in Mexico that were murdered and burned - David & Lisa
  • For Nathan and relationship w/Nathan and for strength from God. - Randy
  • For relationships and for friends. - Amy
  • For my grandma, who is sick; for her peace and salvation - Lucia
  • For job transition, financial concerns, as a single mother, overwhelmed - Sarah
  • Family relationships; Reuben's job/change - Linese
  • Healthy baby - Couper; Amber and Zak - Samantha
  • Continued prayer for Zak, Amber & Couper - Grandma Patti White
  • For mom, that things at the doctor are good and she gets what she needs done - Roberta
  • For visit to hand surgeon on April 10th; no cyst was found but uncertain of what is wrong; also, going to doctor. Pray for my daughter. - Samantha
  • For continued prayer for Amanda K. and the Kachmarsky Family; for Mary & Henry P., and for me and moving. - Aprille
  • For finances; for son John and Julie situation; traveling and marriage. - Larry and Sue
  • For Alex's unce Paul who is very sick, with fluid in his lungs. - Mary

No comments: