Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April 15, 2007

  • For healthy baby (Cooper); for Zak & Amber; for projects/final exams. - Sam W.
  • For dad's health, a healing process after 40 yrs of smoking.- Susan
  • For Bueno & Kelsey. For all all students. - Rod G.
  • For Christina Hammonds; for a job promotion; for my family. - Christina & Ahmad
  • For a buyer for our house in CA. - The McArdles
  • Thanking God for answered prayers. - Maggie W.
  • For my family to come back together; anger. - Wade F.
  • Financial; family savation; John & Julie's situation; hoping that God will change Julie's heart. - Larry & Sue
  • For Amanda K, and Kachmarsky Family; for Mary and Henry Pascucci; for myself. - April M. N.
  • For the Favors Family so that they can get over their illness; for the "troops." My sister is "over there." - Sarge R.
  • For Angel Food Ministries, that volunteers will come and that this ministry will be successful. - Stacey J.
  • For my sister in Mexico; that results of biopsy will not be bad. - Isay
  • For struggle w/depression; seventh anniversary of husband's death; for sister due to have baby in a couple of weeks ( Baylee & Nicole) - Mandy
  • For a change in my thinking/thought. - Sid
  • For my mother and father for their hard work and understanding. I'm God's kid and I love them. - Ronda J.
  • For our daughter Rhonda, for strength and healing in her life; for all struggles. - Linda J.
  • For my move to Courthouse Security on 4/22/07 and my upcoming surgeries on May 14th For Becca's recovery and Roberta's maturing to go in the right direction. - Samantha J.
  • On divorce. - Dyan & Sean W.
  • For healing for Robert; he fell and broke his leg in 3 places; has had 3 surgeries and will require more. - Sharon
  • For the Lord to help me at home and at school and with soccer. - Vanessa
  • For guidance for my children at their new schools and wisdom for me to make good choices for my family. - Netty G.
  • For God to share more of his love w/my families. - Felisitas E.
  • For our marriage to grow stronger, stronger. - David & Lisa
  • For the sale of the house in Austin. - D. Buchanan
  • For Jen & Trey at work. For Jennifer's traveling on Tues/Wed and Trey's mom C.'s traveling to Austin to help out this week; prayers for safety, peace, calmness and discernment. - Jen, Trey, Nicolas & Ethan W.
  • For class participation at TCC 101 next Sunday. - Suzanne G.l
  • For my father and his health, just diagnosed with confestive heart failure. - H. G.
  • For us to remain rooted and grounded as one voice for Him. - Min. Charlie A. II
  • For Pauline, and her passing brother, for my recovering mom-in-law's cancer, my family and for me. - Patrick H.
  • For my friend S. - being bullied at school. - Shari
  • For my family to come closer to God; and for my commitment to God. - Darla McC.
  • For me and my mom's relationship to become stronger and for my boyfriend S. as they grieve over the loss of a family member. - Kearsten R.
  • For the Krailo Family - family healing. - Frances G.

No comments: