Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 24, 2013


· F.M. –PRAISE! Praise God for miracles happening for Young At Heart Group and their families!!
· A.W. –PRAISE! Prayers for custody issues have been answered! God is good!!
· D.R. –PRAISE! Giving thanks for God’s provision over our family!!
· C.B. –PRAISE! Daniel on the mend! So thankful for the prayers and the precious gift of  modern medicine!!
· S.C. –PRAISE! Praise the Lord, no headache today!!
· D.D. –PRAISE! Thank you Lord for watching over TJ!!
· J.S. –PRAISE! Praising God for all His blessings!!
· A.G. –PRAISE! Sense I have been coming to TCC my life has been turned around and I can’t stop smiling!!
· M.P. –For mom: having surgery.
· G.R. –For my wife: guidance. For self: law enforcement career, safety, stability, and financial wisdom.
· K.T. –For self: struggling with dependency and currently started detox, physical and mental well being, health, happiness, and peace.
· E.C. –For sister, Stephanie Castillo: prayers. For self: school, professors, and confidence. For Diana Wilks and Shelby Stites: fighting diseases. For family: prayers.
· R.W. –For Juan and Drew: faith and health. For my students: their individual struggles.
· M.G. –For my family: salvation and deliverance from evil that is pulling them apart.
· B.G. –For TCC: a Spanish service.
· K.G. –For self and children: going through a divorce, kids are struggling in a new school, hearts are hurting.
· T.A. –For self: diagnosed with diabetes, have been real sick.
· B.C. –For self: guidance in the right direction, help to be a person of understanding and love.
· J.S. –For people in my life and family: salvation.
· J.M. –For our US government: for the approval and signing of the budget.
· L.A. –For my brother, Elias, in Korea: prayers. For self and family: be closer to God, and finances.
· D.D. –For Deb and Denise: support and love. For JoAnne and Anita: healing.
· J.W. –For TCC marriages: prayers. For the marriage conference: prep. For Easter services: prep and attendees. For volunteers: hearts will be changed and moved to volunteer.
· J.M. –For the Dinderman family: peace through this time of Steve’s passing. For Austin: get his faith straight. For self: peace in my heart and forgiveness.
· R.M. –For uncle, Theodore Gallegos: in hospital from an injury.
· K.R. –For husband: career change. For self: patience, self-worth, positive thoughts, strength to change my career into a positive blessing, and better words. For my daughter: strength.
· K.W. –For self and husband: continue improving our marriage.
· S.H. –For self, Jason and Charlie: strength and patience to help Charlie through the challenges of his Sensory Processing Disorder.
· I.C. –For a friend and J.H.: fighting cancer.
· A.A. –For self: to spread the word and bring people to share my love.
· N.W. –For self and husband: marriage and financial struggles. For our son: baseball and custody issues.
· B.E. –For my parents: they grow stronger in faith and the Lord while they are living with me.
· K.H. –For self: make peace with my family, help mine and my boyfriend’s relationship grow.
· L.W. –For Liz: on liver transplant list, very sick, needs to know the forgiveness of Jesus.
· C.C. –For self: laid off from job, find another job soon if it is God’s will.
· A.W. –For dad and mom: daily health as he starts dialysis and mom, his caregiver.
· M.B. –For self and family: the opportunity to be a part of church and growing with the TCC family.
· K.S. –For my cousin, Chelsee: lost her dad.
· C.L. –For husband, Edward: he realize what is really important in life and starts to attend church with his family. For brother, Bryce: improved health.
· C.B. –For mom: injuries.
· J.M. –For self: decision making, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, skill, attitude, patience, work background, and job relationships.
· R.S. –For self and wife: going through a hard walk of life to find a home here in church.
· S.K. –For Freda Comer, Tish Taylor, and Mrs. Williams: health.
· D.R. –For self: big prayers over a private petition.
· S.L. –For best friend and family: come to church. For fiancé: get closer in faith and find a job.
· M.B. –For self: really need a job.
· I.M. –For self and my husband: that God would touch him so the anger he has will disappear, join me at church, and financial struggles.
· T.B. –For my family: direction.
· D.C. –For self and family: finances.
· A.W. –For self and family: help me with my struggles, lift up my family, help keep the Devil away.
· F.M. –For TCC: staff and volunteers for Easter Sunday. 

No comments: