Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 20,2013


  • T.E. –For Troy: lost his ex-wife and now a full-time dad to two teen girls.
  • A.R. –For my brother: prayers.
  • V.D. –For self: safety, protection, and job security.
  • M.S. –For self and spouse: find a church home.
  • R.D. –For self and wife: help us get through the hard times, find peace and happiness.
  • J.W. –For Rob: a job.
  • R.W. –For Drew and Juan: keep uplifted. For Annika’s dad: prepares to start dialysis.
  • J.M. –For self: peace, faith, wisdom, patience, my job, and upcoming Drivers Ed.
  • D.R. –For a friend and her family: husband appears to be losing his battle with cancer.
  • S.S. –For my family: prayers.
  • R.L. –For my family: prayers.
  • J.C. –For self: health.
  • A.B. –For my brother, Richard West: he is missing.
  • K.W. –For co-worker, Gary: open his heart and work with me as a team.
  • N.W. –For self: strength, faith, courage, love, and the ability to overcome battles.
  • I.C. –For wife’s dad and brother: healing from sickness.
  • A.N. -For family members: forgive each other for mistakes and offences, love each other.
  • D.B. –For family: to make God the center of their lives.
  • R.T. –For husband: came to church with me for the first, pray that he keeps coming.
  • M.A. –For self: tolerance as I wait FOR God’s purpose and will to be revealed in my life.
  • S.T. –For self: finances and healing.
  • S.L. –For self: financial peace, staying faithful, and keeping our relationship strong.
  • A.W. –For friends and family: prayers.
  • F.M. –For Dean: problems with right eye.
  • J.M. –For son, Ernest Martinez: he doesn't give up on his life and finds his faith in God.
  • B.F. –For Shannon, Marshall, and Nolan Palmer: recent loss in their family. For TCC and Pastor Cole: prayers.
  • H.C. –For Alexis: sickness. For school: prayers.
  • K.R. –For self: patience.
  • D.R. –For Elizabeth and her family: Make God real in her life and break the curse of generations.
  • D.M. –For Dwayne: starting chemo.
  • J.M. –For self: spiritual growth, wisdom, strengthen in faith.
  • J.C. –For self and family: continue to grow closer to God and each other, finances, and choices.
  • C.D. –For self: help me to forgive my mother for selfishness and lack of involvement with my children.
  • M.B. –For self: a job.
  • K.H. –For self and church: God to bring his presence, grow the Celebrate Recovery group and our hearts.
  • A.U. –For Andrew, and for my husband: prayers. For self: health.
  • V.G. –For my brother: keep him safe and let him come home.
  • A.W. –For self: custody situation and being content with God’s will.
  • M.H. –For self: finances and health.
  • T.Q. –For niece: starting radiation on a brain tumor to hopefully shrink it.
  • J.S. –For husband & son: salvation and true conversion. For self: financial fortitude to tithe, wisdom and discernment.
  • R.G. –For self: healing of my knees.
  • S.H. –For mom: hospitalized due to pneumonia and sinus issues.
  • M.S. –For self, family, and friends: keep all in good health, keep faith in God.
  • C.A. –For my children: salvation.
  • M.G. –For son and his family: prayers. For self: health and surgery goes well.
  • C.B. –For my niece: hospitalized for another lung infection. For self and Daniel: healing.
  • A.L. –For self: prayers.
  • K.D. –For Kelly S.: healing after knee surgery. For B.D.: progress in faith.
  • T.G. –For self: traveling to CA.
  • D.D. –For Deb: strength and love. For JoAnne: healing.

No comments: