Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 7, 2012


  • M.D. – PRAISE! 50TH Anniversary!
  • M.A. – PRAISE! For God’s love, mercy, compassion, forgiveness, and never ending grace.
  • S.V. – Praise! New grandbaby and continued health of family.
  • S.V. – Praise! Arrival of a healthy grandson, Nicholas, and the continued recovery of mother-in-law.
  • B.M. – For my family.
  • M.A. - Pray for safe travels. For stronger faith
  • J.M. – For all to be blessed and to become a better person. To have joy and be happy.
  • J.M. – For my son, Ernest, to find his way to God.
  • J.C. – For mother going through knee surgery.
  • K.W. – For nephew, Brandon- Army basic training, family decisions & transitions & healing & restoration in relationships.
  • C.A. – For my children to know Christ.
  • A.G. – For Aunt Tonya, parent’s house, and school.
  • S.W. – For friend’s marriage and all marriages in trouble.
  • T.B. – For my small group and blessings for me and family.
  • D.M. – For my brother, Richard, in hospital.
  • V.A. – Ready to become a part of God’s family and I need You in my life.
  • K.W. – For my husband, Brett, to join Men’s Bible Study on Saturday.
  • L.K. – For mom’s health, George’s tumor to respond to radiation and safe travels for Jim.
  • A.R. – For healing in my foot.
  • C.C. – For help to finish last semester of school.
  • S.C. – For my husband and I to have better understanding and communication with each other.
  • D.B. – For my older brother in the Army.
  • B.D. – For McNabb’s possible adoption, Blaine’s success in work & faith growth & Kelly’s knee surgery.
  • A.W. – For custody situation and Kemp’s peace and understanding.
  • M. B. – Retesting for high blood pressure.
  • N.F. – For both grandmothers’ health and good grades this semester.
  • S.L. -  For loss of fiancée’s job and financial peace.
  • J.S. – For husband and Devin’s salvation, to be a wise wife, and Sophie good in school and with self.
  • A.J. – For father to find peace.
  • C.L. – For peace and comfort for family members struggling with various issues.
  • R.L. – For Domingo and Rosie.
  • C.D.  - For Latrice, Rodriguez and Ramirez families.
  • Y.V. – For continued healing for Christopher and help me defeat my battles.
  • M.S. – Continued guidance, wisdom and patience., for grandparents, school and all at TCC.
  • L.S.  - For Marsha with thyroid tumor.
  • A.L. – For Dee and Diane Hopkins, Craig Watson, and Heather Day.
  • J.W. – For Jeff, Emma & Kate. For Mollie & Bobo as they adapt to their new normal. For K’s health. For marriages in TCC. For J.F.. For Trunk or Treat.
  • R.W.  - For Juan; strength and understanding and others affected by this situation.
  • R.V. – For family.
  • C.C. - For self healing.


No comments: