Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 18th 2010

  1. S.W.--Just that the economy picks up so everyone without a job can find one. Thanks.
  2. J.C.--My daughter starting college for the first time.
  3. D.C.--Prayer for Ray and Joe's safe return Thursday.
  4. S.C.--I pray for Ray and Joe on their trip.
  5. K.W.--Please pray for my husband Brett to open his heart for Jesus. Thanks.
  6. D.&F.M.--Special thanks to all who serve in ministry teams.
  7. V.B.--Prayer for financial miracle; marriage restoration; lift the spirits of a loved one who has given up on life & work & marriage.
  8. H.G.--Great job, Javier!! Blessings to Jen & Kristi for another 40 years of a fabulous God-filled life!! Love you, Girls!
  9. C.S.--That my surgery on 8/6 (total hip replacement) goes well.
  10. L.S.--Carol-macular degeneration; Reagan & Kyla, Henry & Nate, to church regularly; my financial situation.
  11. M.C.--My mother's health.
  12. F.G.--Please pray for my brother Eric and his wife Jennifer; they are expecting their first baby this month.
  13. J.W.--For Amy, battling cancer for the 2nd time, starting chemo soon; for Johanna & family moving this weekend to Santa Anna, Tx; for continued work on the building.
  14. F.Family--Young Continentals-Demi F. & Austin H.; Freddie-melanoma cancer.
  15. D.G.--I would like prayer for my son; he's been looking for a job and till now he hasn't found one. He really needs a job. So please pray for him to get one soon. The same for my son-in-law.
  16. J.&C.W.--Joe's parents, Mr. Kennedy, Jo Ann, Jenna & Gilbert & kids, Carolyn & Jim.
  17. M.W.--Praise God for the success of Mega Sports Camp. Please continue to pray for my bro-in-law Roger, for his total healing. God continue to bless our church w/workers! Pray for our country--the leaders & the people who elect them, that we remember God.
  18. J.H.--My cousin Alex-s marriage. Wife left & he's really hurt-strength.
  19. L.&A.D.--Please pray for my aunt Becky, good friend Rasmey & Lance's grandmother who are all going through chemo for cancer.
  20. S.G.--Great sermon, Howdy! Mama G.
  21. A.C.--For my friend, Misty, and that the doctors can find the tumors and operate.
  22. S.H.--My nephew Jayden's surgery went great on Thursday. Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray for a happy & healthy Charlie. Thank you!
  23. T.&M.J.--Please pray for our daughter who is scheduled for an ultrasound to check on an enlarged thyroid.
  24. D.R.--We are grateful to God for my stepson getting his job back after a layoff. We are grateful for our son's decision to get baptized.
  25. M.P.--That I and my sister would have a great birthday.
  26. D.K.--For my sister Kathy who lost her husband.
  27. A.S.--I've been scared because I don't know anyone here. Baptism has been on my heart for a long time. I just can't deny God's call for me to obey anymore.
  28. T.&B.K.--Need prayer to help sell our house in Ark. Been on market for a year and half. Thank you.
  29. D.B.--Pray for the growth and the redirection of my family and our challenges.
  30. T.S.--Finding a job.
  31. J.G.--God's direction over my whole life: career, finances, home church.
  32. N.B.--Pray for Joshua-1 yr old, with leukemia.0
  33. C.H.--
    Please add my friend Stephanie and her husband Ryan, to the prayer list. Stephanie is a childhood friend of mine and has been trying to start a family with her husband, she has had a miscarriage and a stillborn baby in the past couple of years. She is pregnant again, I ask that you lift her up and that God will bless her with being able to be a mother to this baby. She has been through a rough couple of years morning the loss of her two babies. Thank you!



No comments: